Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer Driver Download
Download Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Drivers, Software, Firmware and Manuals for your Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Free Downloads, Windows 64 Bit, Driver Windows 32 Bit, Driver Macintosh/Mac OS, Driver Linux.
Microsoft Operating System Support:
- Windows 10 32-Bit
- Windows 10 64-Bit
- Windows 8.1 32-Bit
- Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Windows 8 32-Bit
- Windows 8 64-Bit
- Windows 7 32-Bit
- Windows 7 64-Bit
- Windows XP 32-Bit
- Windows XP 64-Bit
- Windows Vista 32-Bit
- Windows Vista 64-Bit
Macintosh Operating System Support:
- MacOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Installation Software For Mac
- Download the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver For Mac.
- Double click the file with extension .dmg.
- Double-Click on the file package. Then click – installation – continue.
- After click continue. Then the next installation process is the license agreement. Press continue> Aggree.
- The installation process will run until completion.
- If the process is successful please try to plug your canon printer cable into a MacBook laptop. So when you want to print the document canon driver is installed properly.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Installation Software For Windows
- Download the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver For Windows.
- Plug the canon printer cable into computer or laptop.
- Open the downloaded file, double click on the file.
- Follow the instructions that appear during installation.
- When finished, restart your computer.
- Then test print and scan.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless Setup Instructions
Make sure the printer is turned on? Hold and press the “Wi-Fi” button of “MASTER” Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Wifi? until alarm lamp flashes once.
Go to the access point? press the “WPS” button within 2 minutes? after make sure that the lamp next to that button starts to flash blue? refer to its user guide for exact details on starting WPS on your access point? the Wi-Fi lamp will flash blue on the printer ? it will continue ?ashing while searching? the power of Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to access point? Wi-Fi lamp and the power will stop flashing and remain lit, when the printer has made a connection to your wireless network successfully.
For confirm that the printer is connected to your wireless network? print out the network settings of the printer if you wish like the instruction below :
1. Make sure that the printer is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of the letter-sized or A4 plain paper.
3. Hold and press ? “Resume or Cancel of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page ? on the stop button ? it will turn on the alarm lamp of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab ? with 1 or 2 flashes in 15 times ? release it ? the network information page will also be printed ? check that the Connection indicates Active ? the SSID (Service Set Identifier) will indicates the correct name of your own wireless network of course. That’s all about How to install Canon printer for all devices.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver Software Downloads
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver & Software Windows 64 Bit||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver & Software Windows 32 Bit||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver & Software Mac OS||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver & Software Official Canon||Click Here|