Canon PIXMA G4200 Wireless Setup & Manual Driver
Canon PIXMA G4200 Wireless Setup, Scanner Driver Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Installation Software, Ink Cartridge – Canon PIXMA G4200 comes with its point plus mega ink tank beside its all in one feature – printer, copier, scanner, and built-in fax.
by its mega tank, you would not buy ink for longer. Plus, the level of ink can also be monitored easily otherwise you stop printing in the middle of the printing process. These inks actually won’t dry out because it has air sealed system.
Canon PIXMA G4200 Reviews – To add more convenience, this device is completed by both USB and wireless LAN. You can print from anywhere by taking advantage of Wi-Fi. Also, you are able to print via AirPrint, Cloud, and Google Cloud Print. To add more convenience, the automatic document feeder is also available.
The print speed of this printer is also decent. a borderless photo 4×6-inch takes 60 second, black document needs 8.8 ipm, and the color document needs maximally 5.0 ipm. With several of printer features, those make you feel more convenient to run your job with this smart printer.
Canon Pixma G4200 Wireless MegaTank – As copier, the copy speed offered by this device is up to 24 second/color page with reduction or enlargement from 25% to 4%. Some copy features are also intriguing where you can copy based what you need. As well as copy features, the scanner features are also various. Last but not least, as it functions as fax machine, its transmission speed is approximately up to 60 second per page (color) and 3 second per page (black).
See Also: Canon PIXMA G3200 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One & Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G4200 Ink Cartridges
- INK TYPE
- GI-290 BK: Pigment Black Ink
- GI-290 C/M/Y: Dye Based Inks
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
- GI-290 BK : 135.0 ml
- GI-290 C : 70.0 ml
- GI-290 M: 70.0 ml
- GI-290 Y: 70.0 ml
Canon PIXMA G4200 Paper Compatibility
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 5 Square, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7
Canon PIXMA G4200 OS Compatibility
- Windows:20 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2
- Mac:21 Mac OS X v10.8.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
- *It is recommended for users of macOS v10.12.0 to update to macOS v10.12.1 for full functionality
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android™, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT, Amazon Fire devices
Relax! Here Are The Steps of How to install Canon PIXMA G4200 Printer For All Devices
How to install Canon PIXMA G4200 Printer For Windows
A. Automatic installation
Your job is nearly done, if your Canon PIXMA G4200 printer driver for windows is a Plug and Play device. Because you can just connect it and then wait for it. The Windows System will install all what it needs automatically. Some printers require you to install the software before you can completely connect them, although most printers can be immediately connected on to your computer.
B. Manually installation
You can follow these steps if you need to install the canon printer driver for windows manually:
- First, choose Start? then click Control Panel? look for Printer? click Add a Printer.
- Add Printer Wizard? click the Add a Local Printer option? it will appear in the Add Printer Wizard.
- Select the specific port for the Windows system, to use for the printer? then click Next? Click the down arrow on the box of “Use an Existing Port Field”? select the necessary port, if you already know that you need to use a specific port. But if you aren’t sure, you can just use the recommended port setting that Windows that selects for you? select a Printer Port dialog box.
- Then in the next wizard window? choose your printer’s manufacturer? choose a printer? click Next? if you already have the manufacturer’s disc? insert it in the appropriate CD drive? click “Have Disk” button? Click the “Windows Update” button to see a list of printer drivers that you can download yourself from the Microsoft’s website, if you don’t have the manufacturer’s disc.
- Enter a printer name ? then click Next? clear the option of “Make This My Default Printer”, if you don’t want this to be your default printer.
How to install Canon PIXMA G4200 Printer For Mac
A. Connect a USB printer to your Mac
All you have to do is update your software for most USB printers, and then connect the printer to your Mac. OS X automatically detects the printer if necessary. For other printers like Canon, you may have to complete a few steps to add the Canon printer driver for Mac.
- Choose Apple menu to update your software? App Store? click Updates? install any software updates listed.
- Use the instructions and prepare your printer? install toner or ink? add paper? make sure it’s not displaying any errors? turn on the printer.
- Connect the USB cable to your Mac? make sure to download and install the new software.
- Complete the Add Printer Wizard? click Finish? get an additional dialog box, right in the wizard, after you name the printer, if your computer is on a network? select the “Share Name” option? enter a printer name, if you want to share the printer on your network? or you have to select the “Do Not Share This Printer” option, to stop others from using the printer.
How to install Canon PIXMA G4200 Printer For Linux
Nowadays Canon PIXMA printer is easily installable in Linux Mint or Ubuntu. The following step-by-step project is only for Canon PIXMA G4200 Pixma printer for Linux user.
- Connect your printer to computer by a USB cable ? turn on your own printer.
- Add a scanner or printer to the system ? launch the application Printers ? Use the search box in menu, because it can present by default in all editions of Linux Mint and Ubuntu ? click Add with the + sign ? follow the steps below, it will offers you the application Printers ? but if this is fails, maybe because your printer device is too new for database in the version of your Ubuntu or Linux Mint, then you can proceed with step 3.
- Download the driver for PIXMA printer ? Download at this point, only when the driver for your printer part of your multifunctional, when you have a multifunctional printer that’s also contains a scanner.
- Launch a terminal window.
- Go to the folder Downloads ? launch your File Manager ? find another folder with a long name, that starts with “cnijfilter” ? open that folder ? click through to its all subfolder packages.
- It differs for 32-bit and 64-bit ? check whether your system is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Reboot your computer system ? your printer should be able to print now ? add the system of the application Printers ? only the printer part works ? but for the multifunctional printers with a scanner, you can also enabling the scanner as well ? continue with step 8.
- Go to the Canon website ? for multifunctional PIXMA printer that also contains a scanner? download the driver for scanner part ? select the driver package.
- Launch a terminal window.
- Go to the folder Downloads ? launch File Manager ? find another folder with a long name, which starts with “scangearmp” ? open that folder ? click through to its subfolder packages.
- It differs for 32-bit and 64-bit ? check whether your system is 32-bit or 64-bit ? double-click first “scangearmp-common” ? for 32-bit ? select the i386.deb ? but, for 64-bit ? select the amd64.deb ? double-click the package “scangearmp” with name of your printer series ? for 32-bit select the one whose name ends on i386.deb ? for 64-bit select the one whose name ends on amd64.deb ? now, you’re ready, because the Canon printer driver free download should work now, including the scanner part.
How to setup wireless Canon PIXMA G4200 printer
Here are the steps:
Make sure the printer is turned on? Hold and press the “Wi-Fi” button of “MASTER” Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Wifi ? until alarm lamp flashes once.
Go to the access point? press the “WPS” button within 2 minutes ? after make sure that the lamp next to that button starts to flash blue? refer to its user guide for exact details on starting WPS on your access point? the Wi-Fi lamp will flash blue on the printer? it will continue ?ashing while searching? the power of Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to access point? Wi-Fi lamp and the power will stop flashing and remain lit, when the printer has made a connection to your wireless network successfully.
For confirm that the printer is connected to your wireless network? print out the network settings of the printer if you wish like the instruction below:
1. Make sure that the printer is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of the letter-sized or A4 plain paper.
3. Hold and press? “Resume or Cancel of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page ? on the stop button? it will turn on the alarm lamp of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab ? with 1 or 2 flashes in 15 times? release it? the network information page will also be printed? check that the Connection indicates Active? the SSID (Service Set Identifier) will indicates the correct name of your own wireless network of course. That’s all about How to install Canon printer for all devices.
Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver Download for Windows, Mac
|Canon G4200 Drivers Windows
10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
|G4000 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 32bit 64bit)||Download|
|G4000 series MP Drivers (Windows 32bit 64bit)||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 32bit 64bit )||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility Ver.2.0.0 (Windows 32bit 64bit )||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 32bit 64bit )||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 32bit 64bit )||Download|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows 32bit 64bit )||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 32bit 64bit )||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver
Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
|G4000 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 Mac OS X||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.2.3.3 Mac||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 Mac||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility Mac||Download|