Canon PIXMA MG6820 Manual & Driver Software Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6820
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Wireless Setup, Driver Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Canon PIXMA MG6820 Installation Software, Reviews – The Canon PIXMA MG6820 is a sophisticated wireless inkjet printer to extend a high degree of performance and higher convenience. It comes with some printing options, for example AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, and others. Therefore, it’s an ideal choice for a business printer. It is easy to use the printer for printing your files wirelessly almost everywhere, thank the usage of a built-in Wi-Fi.
Canon PIXMA MG6820
Driver Download – In any case, the printer has ChromaLife 100 system features improved FINE print head technology. As a result, the printer provides beautiful and borderless pictures. This system encourages you to have an easy replacement. When a colour ink works, you merely have to replace that color. Additionally, the Canon ink is real to provide a reliable and high quality option. You can print your files and web pages fast. It offers 9.7 pages per minute for colour printing.
Moreover, you may print a beautiful and borderless photo in only four seconds. In regards to scanning, you may use the printer to scan documents and photographs with the maximum resolution about 1200 x 2400 dpi.
Best of all, the printer has a hybrid system that utilizes pigment black ink to offer crisp texts. Meanwhile, the color dye ink offers amazing photos.
In conclusion, the Canon PIXMA MG6820 is the ideal option if you need a printer to your tablet or smartphone. You can do each of the tasks by operating the printer through a 3.0-inch of LCD touchscreen.
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-270 Pigment Black XL, CLI-271 Cyan XL, CLI-271 Magenta XL, CLI-271 Yellow XL, CLI-271 Black XL, PGI-270 Pigment Black, CLI-271 Cyan, CLI-271 Magenta, CLI-271 Yellow, CLI-271 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration,Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode18, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Microsoft Operating System Support:
- Windows 10 32-Bit
- Windows 10 64-Bit
- Windows 8.1 32-Bit
- Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Windows 8 32-Bit
- Windows 8 64-Bit
- Windows 7 32-Bit
- Windows 7 64-Bit
- Windows XP 32-Bit
- Windows XP 64-Bit
- Windows Vista 32-Bit
- Windows Vista 64-Bit
Macintosh Operating System Support:
- MacOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Printer Wireless Setup Instructions
Here are the steps :
Make sure the printer is turned on ? Hold and press the “Wi-Fi” button of “MASTER” Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Wifi ? until alarm lamp flashes once.
Go to the access point ? press the “WPS” button within 2 minutes ? after make sure that the lamp next to that button starts to flash blue ? refer to its user guide for exact details on starting WPS on your access point ? the Wi-Fi lamp will flash blue on the printer ? it will continue ?ashing while searching ? the power of Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to access point ? Wi-Fi lamp and the power will stop flashing and remain lit, when the printer has made a connection to your wireless network successfully.
For confirm that the printer is connected to your wireless network ? print out the network settings of the printer if you wish like the instruction below :
1. Make sure that the printer is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of the letter-sized or A4 plain paper.
3. Hold and press ? “Resume or Cancel of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page ? on the stop button ? it will turn on the alarm lamp of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab ? with 1 or 2 flashes in 15 times ? release it ? the network information page will also be printed ? check that the Connection indicates Active ? the SSID (Service Set Identifier) will indicates the correct name of your own wireless network of course. That’s all about How to install Canon printer for all devices.
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Installation Software For Mac
- Download the Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver For Mac.
- Double click the file with extension .dmg.
- Double-Click on the file package. Then click – installation – continue.
- After click continue. Then the next installation process is the license agreement. Press continue> Aggree.
- The installation process will run until completion.
- If the process is successful please try to plug your canon printer cable into a MacBook laptop. So when you want to print the document canon driver is installed properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Installation Software For Windows
- Download the Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver For Windows.
- Plug the canon printer cable into computer or laptop.
- Open the downloaded file, double click on the file.
- Follow the instructions that appear during installation.
- When finished, restart your computer.
- Then test print and scan.
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver & Software Downloads
|Canon PIXMA MG6820 Full Driver & Software Windows
|Canon PIXMA MG6820 Full Driver & Software Mac OS
|Canon PIXMA MG6820 Printer Driver for Linux rpm
|Canon PIXMA MG6820 Printer Driver for Linux deb
|Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver Download From Official